Saturday, February 12, 2011

MY FIRST WALL JUMP..........


         MY first wall jump….
     I spent more than 80% of my life in hostels. Hostel life is awesome…….in some ways. My most memorable hostel days were my school days.  So many mischievous things happened which were the memorabilia of my life. One of the incidents was……
        Those were busy days with mugging to put pseud in our tenth board exams. Our seniors used to go for movies in the night without permission. That day somehow got the wane interest of watching a movie.
       The time was 8:00 pm in the night. There were five seniors coming with me. That was my first outing without permission. I was excited and tensed as well. We went to backside of our hostels. There was a 6ft wall and beside that there were two bags of sand which makes the jump easy. When i jumped the wall it felt like one milestone was achieved and some more to go.  Our school was in the middle of sugarcane, coconut and paddy fields.   We have to walk through fields about 2km to get to the main road.
      We came across a sugarcane field. I was afraid of snakes a lot because I shared some near death experiences with them. My   seniors were walking peacefully but, due to my snake phobia I am literally hopping behind them. They ignored me and talking about some exasperate topic. I saw an excruciating and thought that was snake and cried out loud. They got tensed and asked me what happened. I said snake. They looked at each other and laughed and one senior went and plucked that plant and showed me. One senior blabbered that go back to hostel we can’t carry out with you.  I was pretty scared and ready to go back and asked someone to come back with me. Nobody was willing so they asked me to continue.  This time one senior was beside me emboldening. We saw the main road it gave a sigh of relief for me. The theater was 7 km from there. We crushed ourselves in a share auto and in a couple of minutes we reached the theater.
           Movie was almost started we went in. That Theater was the most beautiful one in that area which has natural AC and a separate home for each and every mouse under every seat and smell which will come when me mix hundreds of perfumes.  Movie was starred by Nagurjuna and shriya saran an epic excruciating sentimentum in it. I got bored and thinking about consequences if I got caught. After two and half hours movie was finished and we came out time was 12 ‘O’ clock.
         There was not even a single vehicle, so all of us decided to walk 7km. what a pain to walk 7km. But I was a bit athletic those days so I thought it was not a big deal. We walked peacefully all the way with some mischievous things like scared the shit out of some dogs by chasing them and plucking sugarcane from the fields and chased by the farm keeper. In the return journey I felt a bit confident. Not afraid and thinking that I did some memorable thing. When we came to school time was two in the morning. I peacefully slept thinking about it.
        In the morning I came to know that I was almost got caught but house leader skipped my name entirely while taking roll call so that our warden wouldn’t recognize.
           Any way what a wonderful exalting experience …………..

3 comments:

  1. Oh man! what an experience.
    I always wanted to do something like that but couldn't dare at that time. Anyways I was satisfied a bit when I jumped off walls in Intermediate :D
    And now I wonder how were we able to see movies in such theaters!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am missing those days dude..

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehehe he :D :) .. lovely narration of exciting experience.. I wish , I would have shared this experience...

    ReplyDelete