Thursday, April 14, 2011

ALUMNI DAY


      
            Sometimes life gives you wonderful gifts. When we think about our era we can pick up some events which were gifted. My school years were bookmarked for me as the beautiful days of my life. Without any doubt I had a blast in those days. 
    
                                   December 5th 2010.............
                      The day on which I can meet my friends in my school its                            ALUMNI DAY.
When I got up time was ticking past 7:30. I got on bus and reached Hanuman junction in 30 min. Three of my friends Srikanth, Raviteja and Hemanth were thulping breakfast in a hotel near bus stand. When I saw them there was some happiness which was good to feel but hard to describe. When they offered me breakfast it remembered the old days of us sharing each other’s eatables after parents’ day. I and srikanth took auto from there to sitharampuram. That was a small village near to our school. There was no change at all just some greenery diminished. From there our school was 3km far away and isolated from the outside world.   We waited for some of my friends to arrive and thought of going all together to school. After some time we went school.
         Our school has changed artificially but the essence wasn’t changed. Our school ground looks small now but, in school days when I was attending P.E.T in the foggy morning the track seems to be a endless marathon. The beautiful rose garden in front of school remembered the painful Sunday mornings on which we have to clean whole school like our own house by plucking weeds and unwanted grass.
                We went and sat in the assembly ground there was some speeches and advices going on and our teachers called us to say something to our juniors  our friends did it with ease and even got applause from the teachers. It remembered the fun days in which we practiced to say pledge and thought of the day in morning assemblies. 
               Then we went to mess to fill our grown bellies. I couldn’t remember the taste of our mess but I remembered us fighting for chapattis and three or more members eating in one plate. Mean while my friends were thulping off the varieties. (Especially jawahar...).        We had chit chat about us after mess for some time and decided to visit hostels.
       When we entered our hostel rooms it reminded the socks ball cricket and storeroom Table Tennis. We came out and sat down in handball court I heard (Balakrishna batanilu, chiranjeevi chagodilu .........). I wondered how long that old man sells eatables under sun  felt bad. Then we took Guavas from the same guy who has been  selling fruits from those days. Then we decided to go to school block once again and leave.
     
  We had so much fun and took some nice snaps of us..........
  Most happy thing was when I heard most of my friends were placed...
      I am Thankful to all my friends who made it a wonderful memory in my life......

1 comment: